Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Fall Semester Starting

Well it is that time of year again!

And it is kicking my butt! I just healed from throwing out my back (I have never hurt my back that badly - with the exception of when I first blew out my lumbar disks back in my early 20's) - was completely out of work for 2 months, and just started going back to work the same week that the fall semester started ... talk about a double whammy!

And then this weekend, had to deal with having the FLU - because I bragged about not getting sick, so the universe needed to spank me and take me down a few pegs I guess LOL. So maybe that is a triple whammy, now that I think about it, LOL.

Trying to finish up my commissions cuz I know how I get when I'm all focused on school ... I tend to just go to work and do homework and sleep ... so figuring that's just par for my course, hee!

I have like 5 ATC swaps I'm working on as well and trying to get a bunch of Halloween / spooky art done in time for a Halloween show at a local art gallery that is doing a collective Halloween show and then organizing the Fall/Autumn online show for the OG as well (thank the gods I'll have help with that one!) ... sooo yeah. My head is spinning!

But I suppose I'd prefer being busy as opposed to not .. and my tiny little container garden this year is kicking butt!

Hopefully I will find time to finish this next batch of comic ACEOs / sketch cards .... here is a peek of the WIPs that I haven't had any time to finish yet ...

No comments:

Post a Comment