Monday, May 30, 2011

New! Faery ACEO on ebay!

Okay so I really don't do as much fairy art as I probably should (I know! I know! - if there was ever anyone that should be doing gobs and gobs of it, it's me, right? LOL!) ... soo this I did precisely for that reason ... because I really *ought* to be doing more fairy art.

So here's a cute and pretty fairy for those of you that love the lighter side of the fey ... I keep meaning to go to deeper places with this sort of theme, but I just can't seem to find anything with enough substance in me to do it justice yet ... maybe someday though!

Anyways, I like this one enough to list her, lol.

Niamh: Woodland Fairy ACEO (not a print)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230628341174

Remember, ACEOs are small, just 3.5 inches x 2.5 inches, this is a unique one of a kind miniature painting, with a ton of details especially when you consider how small it is.

Hope you guys like her! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment